Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new kind of photo meet and show

+2
Kenneth Armstrong
Nana G2006
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a new kind of photo meet and show - Page 2 Empty Re: a new kind of photo meet and show

Post by Nana G2006 Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:30 am

We ended up selling a lot of tickets at the door so I think we should have a nice profit after all expenses are paid. It is very stressful when the tickets don't sell in advance. The prints didn't do as well as we had hoped, basically going for the reserve bid amounts, but I believe it had to do with the crowd - most of the late ticket sales were to band family members who just came for the music. Thanks again to AJ and Fernando for donating their prints. My condolences to Fernando on the passing of his father.
Nana G2006
Nana G2006

Back to top Go down

a new kind of photo meet and show - Page 2 Empty Re: a new kind of photo meet and show

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it.
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nando Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

Thanks for you condolences Georgina. I'm glad that the show was successful.
Nando
Nando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:36 am

I'm getting in the darkroom next week to make some prints, so I'm only a week behind. Let me know if there are any more upcoming events.
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nana G2006 Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Better late than never, Ken. I am sure we'll be doing a lot more fundraising in the future, but I'm really mulling over some kind of photo show and silent auction on its own - probably in the spring. It would give you fellows more exposure and the photos would be more likely to get the prices they should. Stay tuned.

PS - AJ did get an order for his Gros Cap print from someone that lost out in the bidding.
Nana G2006
Nana G2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2