Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Black and White Street Photography

4 posters

Go down

Some Black and White Street Photography Empty Some Black and White Street Photography

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Here's a gallery of images I took this last Fall in Toronto, mostly with my Olympus 35SP Rangefinder (which has since been stolen). I think a few were taken with my Yashica MG-1 Rangefinder.

I lived in Toronto for almost 10 years and always shot the city with SLR's, either an old Rollei SLR, Nikon F4 or my Canon Digiatl SLR's.

When I went back this Fall I made a conscious decision to shoot the city in a different way, I bought the Rangefinders after I moved to the Sault. The film I used was Ilford Delta 100 and HP5.

I just wish I had more than a few days to shoot.

Link.
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Some Black and White Street Photography Empty Re: Some Black and White Street Photography

Post by Chako Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:02 pm

Very nice series Ken.
Chako
Chako

Back to top Go down

Some Black and White Street Photography Empty Re: Some Black and White Street Photography

Post by crowellphotographs Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Nice shots Ken. That's some really nice work.
crowellphotographs
crowellphotographs

http://crowellphotographs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nando Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:48 pm

The photo with the guy in the skeleton costume and sporting a top-hat is such a fantastic street photo. The little coffins... Minie Mouse on the wall.
Nando
Nando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down