Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo-Realism

4 posters

Go down

Photo-Realism Empty Photo-Realism

Post by PTS Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:40 am

Hi there... I do a little photography but mainly photorealistic computer graphics... many images use photographs in them in one way or another, would it be ok if I posted them on this forum? I would expect to be exempt from any contests and I'm ok with that.

Thanks,

J

PTS

http://www.JasonSchultz.ca

Back to top Go down

Photo-Realism Empty Re: Photo-Realism

Post by lizzardskills Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:27 pm

Sure! I think your skills would be an asset to this forum! Feel free to post your work!
lizzardskills
lizzardskills

Back to top Go down

Post by akaishuu Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:47 pm

You are correct. Once you have your photos uploaded to Photobucket, just copy and past the IMG URL into here, click preview if you would like to see what it will look like on this forum, and press ok
telco telecom resumes
apartments in Israel

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

Post by loveofevil Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 pm

The design of your David Salisbury bespoke conservatory has to be right. Your design will be exclusive to you, entirely bespoke and created just for your home. It begins with a visit from one of our experienced designers to gather your detailed brief. Your designer will explore ideas with you, take inspiration from the architecture of your house, the way you live – and from you – they will produce a design concept that reflects your requirements.

We are well versed in the sorts of challenges that creating a bespoke hardwood timber conservatory presents; whether your home has fabulous views to be captured, important architectural details that need to be respected, or a tricky roof detail that must be incorporated, we know how to overcome most obstacles in order to produce a practical but beautiful design.

We are rare in our industry in that we offer to take responsibility for every aspect of the planning and installation of your conservatory or orangery. We will obtain all the appropriate legal consents on your behalf, (planning or listed building permission, building regulations), carry out any required ground and base works, then install your conservatory, all under the guidance of one of our experienced Project Managers.

You will be seeking complete peace of mind during the installation process and our smooth and practiced working methods are designed to provide that. Our aim is to anticipate your needs along the way and ensure you are happy and informed at every stage. Our conservatories are so well designed they are erected with surprising speed and little fuss. We ensure all areas of your home are carefully protected as required, and keep the installation area clean and tidy.

Our customers frequently congratulate us on our ever-polite and respectful site staff and our small army of Project Managers and Customer Service Representatives are on hand at all times to ensure you are well looked after.

orangeries
New Timberland Boots

loveofevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down