Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon Confirms Expansion of Explorers of Light Program

2 posters

Go down

Canon Confirms Expansion of Explorers of Light Program Empty Canon Confirms Expansion of Explorers of Light Program

Post by crorepati Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Canon announced today that it is expanding its Explorers of Light program to include cinematographers.Along with Terminator Salvation cinematographer Shane Hurlbut, who were mentioned in the story on Friday, four other cinematographers and one still photographer will be joining the Explorers of Light which is a largely ceremonial though much-sought-after designation from Canon.
-----------------
Bariatric Surgery Diet
brustvergrösserung

crorepati

Back to top Go down

Canon Confirms Expansion of Explorers of Light Program Empty Re: Canon Confirms Expansion of Explorers of Light Program

Post by akaishuu Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:18 pm

This is great for those people who miss the selective focus aspects of the 4x5, but compact and easy enough to use on your digital or 35mm. I think the price is a little high for what you get, but that's not too uncommon these days.... I am a professional wedding/portrait photographer, and I do landscapes and wildlife on my own, andit adds a nice 'something different' to my work. I would recommend it!

akaishuu

Back to top Go down