Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanye pwns paparazzi's camera

3 posters

Go down

Kanye pwns paparazzi's camera Empty Kanye pwns paparazzi's camera

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:15 pm

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1788889337

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Kanye pwns paparazzi's camera Empty Re: Kanye pwns paparazzi's camera

Post by JKnxdk Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:06 pm

It's a touchy subject to be honest.

I understand that they have to expect to be hounded and have their photo taken when they are celebrities. Some of these paparazzi push the limit and go a little too far in order to get 'great' photos that will fetch them more money. Yes they are making a living but they are also putting others at risk in the process. Some celebrities are starting to become fed up with how close these paparazzi are getting and I'm not surprise at all to see what Kanye did.
JKnxdk
JKnxdk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nando Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:58 pm

My first thought was the fact that if the photographer was using an old Nikon F, he's probably would have been able to pick up the camera, change the lens and keep on shooting with it.

What I'm mostly concerned about is that governments may play the 'paprazzi card' to put restrictions on legitimate photography - especially street photography. Just like the play the 'national security' card. Any laws against the paparazzi (even just public attention about it) will likely spell more trouble for the legitimate photographer than it does the paparazzi itself. Paparazzi is part of the celebrity world, not mine. Many celebrities benefit from the attention.

Last edited by Nando on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nando
Nando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 pm

Yah, if you're not in the tabloids then you're not current. I can't remember what star it was on the Hour that said something to the effect of "if you don't want to get photographed then don't eat at the f'ing Ivy" (a 4-star L.A. restaurant popular with stars and star-watchers).

Ryan Reynolds, maybe?
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down