Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best camera for nature photography?

3 posters

Go down

Best camera for nature photography? Empty Best camera for nature photography?

Post by alicefred Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

I am a beginner and love nature photography, it’s so enjoyable. It can lift my mood and make me feel good. Being outside in the fresh air and being surrounded by nature is another reason why I love nature photography. Well, I am planning to upgrade my old camera with a new one and currently looking at Nikon D40 Digital SLR camera. I found it at
Buy.com for $599 through http://www.dealrocker.com discount deal, but it seems a bit over budget. Can anyone recommend my some other digital cameras for nature photography? BTW my budget is around $450.

Any suggestions and recommendations are welcome.

alicefred

http://www.fashionfame.com

Back to top Go down

Best camera for nature photography? Empty Re: Best camera for nature photography?

Post by Nebey Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

A quick look on Future Shop's website had a Nikon for $399... I honestly don't know much about Nikon... the Canon Camera's they had were all over your $450 limit. I use canon personally so I know their line-up a bit better.

Best for Nature? that is a very broad subject, and well really I am not sure there would be one camera that would be better than the next for that subject manner... Obviously as you get into more expensive cameras, you get better quality image sensor's, better quality glass, better quality lenses, thus photos will have the potential to turn out better (there is always the human factor there... haha)

I suggest buy something within your budget... upgrade as you go, better lenses, better camera bodies... If you start with a good base camera, you can always upgrade to "better" parts later.

Nebey

Back to top Go down

Best camera for nature photography? Empty Re: Best camera for nature photography?

Post by akaishuu Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Well its not really a "meet", but my photography will be on display tomorrow (Saturday August 14) at "art in the parking lot", in the parking lot on Queen Street across from city centre meats, next door to Arcadia.
acai berry side effects
Neck Pillow

akaishuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down