Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights?

3 posters

Go down

Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights? Empty Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights?

Post by loveofevil Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm

Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights?

Answer: Yes, you are right. Our 3w led bulbs can replace 25w-30w halogen lights for the same brightness. Moreover, we our good highpower 3w led bulbs can replace up to 40w halogen lights for the same brightness. You can also use 5w and 7w led bulbs to replace 50w-80w halogen lights.

Which size led bulbs can replace 40-50w fluorescent tube?

Answer: Typicaly, we can use our 15w led bulbs to replace 40-50w fluorescent tube.

Does your led lights need to use ballast and starters?

Answer: No. Led lights will work without the ballast and starters. Please remember to remove your ballast and starters in order to use led lights.

dream
led tubes

loveofevil

Back to top Go down

Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights? Empty Re: Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights?

Post by diane21 Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 am

Using high power LED (Light Emitting Diode) as a replacement for tungsten filament lamps and halogen lamps.
LEDs are better energy efficiency over incandescent bulbs and most halogen bulbs, Saving energy 80% to 90%.
retrofit led

diane21

Back to top Go down

Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights? Empty Re: Can my 3w led bulbs replace my current 30w halogen lights?

Post by Ericaminto Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 am

Using the LED lights over the traditional lights will surely help in reducing the operating costs,increase energy savings and will also increase life and reliability.

Ericaminto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down