Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slow

4 posters

Go down

Slow Empty Slow

Post by Cujo Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:30 pm

So I've been absent for a bit. I've tried checking the site a couple of times and some of the times I'd get a blank white page and other times the formatting was all wonky so I couldn't really see much. Thinking most may be on my end but also seeing if others have experienced this too?

It may be a time of day thing -- another site I frequent has troubles from about 1PM-3PM from load or something.

Anyway what's everyone been up to? Any photo projects on the go? Fun photo finds etc?

I haven't really picked up the camera in a bit. Brought it for a road trip yesterday but fired off 4 shots maybe and I know nothing spectacular (even without looking). I really need some time to get back into the groove.

So what is everyone grooving to? Anyone still here?
Cujo
Cujo

Back to top Go down

Slow Empty Re: Slow

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm assuming everyone is out shooting, which is why they aren't here Very Happy

I sold my Spotmatic II with 24mm lens on eBay which has given me a little money to play with in my Paypal. First thing I bought was a Canonet QL-19 rangefinder camera for $25 including shipping. Should be a nice all-manual street shooter.

Today I found a really nice-looking Olympus Auto Eye rangefinder at Value Village for $15. It was too good to be true as the selenium meter no longer works. It might be a take-apart project for me.

I shouldn't be doing anything as I am currently moving into a new house... but that's a whole other story.
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by viewsthroughmylens Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:52 am

Bahahaha....I wish I was out shooting instead of working and renovating my basement. One of these days I suppose. The weather hasn't really been co-operating very much either I suppose!!
viewsthroughmylens
viewsthroughmylens

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viewsthroughmylens/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nando Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Last two-four weeks of the school year are insane but its now nearly over. I just have to go back tomorrow for an afternoon to finish up a few things.

I'm starting to shoot a bit more but mainly I'm replenishing my film stock as I'm down to a 10-roll brick of Tri-X 35mm and my mystery bag of expired rolls. I also bought Ken's SX-70 and destroyed it the first time out with it. A colleague of mine accidentally spilled a huge glass of ice- tea on it, mucking up the ground glass and electronics. If anybody needs some Polaroid 600 pack film, let me know. I bought lots of it. Sad
Nando
Nando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Armstrong Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:16 am

Yah, that sucks. I know how much you were looking forward to using it. Too bad your coworker has a drinking problem Very Happy

Even the Flickr group is slow, hopefully most people are cottaging and not stuck at work or stuck moving like I am.
Kenneth Armstrong
Kenneth Armstrong

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubbergorilla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cujo Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm

I'm in the "stuck at work" category.

Heading to Pancake this weekend so hopefully I can get something shot -- I'll probably be busy eating though.

We drove out to Katherine Cove on the weekend but it was pouring by the time we made it there so turned around and came right back.
Cujo
Cujo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum