Sault Photography
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu

3 posters

Go down

What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu Empty What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu

Post by sarman Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:37 pm

In the credits of Smokin Aces there is a picture of each actor with their names next to it,The pictures are edited and in different colors apparently the style used is called "posterisation"

Where can i find a free photo editing site that will allow me to edit a picture in this style?

Alternatively,is there any free software that i can download and use to edit my pictures in this style?

ladera resort
personal finance books

sarman

Back to top Go down

What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu Empty Re: What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu

Post by pikachu Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm

thanks you very much

Apple iPad Students
HP Parts

pikachu

Back to top Go down

What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu Empty Re: What free Photo editing sites will allow me to edit my pictu

Post by teentit4n Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 am

UGG Australia Classic Cardy Button Boot

$140 $84 *HOT* at 6pm_com 6pm.com posted 1 day ago

6PM.com has these UGG Australia Cardy Button boots for $84 after 40% savings. Shipping is $6.95. These boots come in pink or teal in sizes 5 to 10. Here are more UGG Australia shoes on sale:

* Tall Stripe Cable Knit Boot for $140 $84
* Lo Pro Drawstring Boot for $140 $84
* Classic Argyle Knit Boot for $140 $84
Stuttering Therapy
lead generation

teentit4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down