Chase

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase

Post by JKnxdk on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 pm

I haven't posted in quite some time, been busy chasing after 2 young children amoungst other things going on.

I haven't had the chance to get outside much lately so things I tend to photography are my children and my cat Chase. So I thought I'd post a few I took of my cat Chase taken on Easter. I didn't use any flash, it was the natural light from the picture window that was right behind me, I know the white on him is a blown out some and that's my fault for not adjusting my settings on my camera prior to shooting him (bad habit when shooting him)

Decided to throw in a photo I took on Easter of my MIL's cat Gizmo, she's a beautiful cat and a few others I had taken not too long ago of Chase.

JKnxdk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chase

Post by viewsthroughmylens on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:53 pm

What a cutie!! I love the close up of the nose. I can never get my cats to co-operate for anything....lol.
viewsthroughmylens

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/viewsthroughmylens/

Back to top Go down

Post by JKnxdk on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:20 pm

lol He's a fairly lazy cat so he's an easy subject to photograph, usually laying on the back of the chair in front of the picture window. If I get too close with my camera trying to get some close ups, that's when he usually ends up sniffing at my lens and this time I decided to shoot him while he did it.
JKnxdk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top